What would your Ultimate Fusion Energi Adventure look like?
Due September 30th, 2013 -
Imagine you're in a new Ford Fusion Energi with an EPA-estimated range of 620 miles on a full tank of gas. Now imagine you were taking it on the ultimate road trip adventure.
Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you see? Ford wants to hear about your Ultimate Fusion Energi Adventure!
Simply create a short video (3 minutes or less) that demonstrates your Ultimate Fusion Energi Adventure. And make sure to include why they should pick you.
1. State your name and age, plus the city and state in which you live.
2. Share where you'd like to go in the 2013 Ford Fusion Energi, who you would take, and why you should win the Ultimate Fusion Energi Adventure (up to 620 miles).
3. At some point in the video say, "I want to take the new 2013 Fusion Energi on my ultimate Fusion Energi Adventure."
Click the link below for Official Rules and more details.
A trip for the winner and one guest to a location within the continental United States to take the ultimate Fusion Energi Adventure as proposed in their video in a 2013 Ford Fusion Fusion Energi and have that road trip filmed for a 30 minute reality TV show episode. The trip must be taken between November 1, 2013 and November 22, 2013, and includes:
* Roundtrip coach airfare for winner and guest from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to a major commercial airport near the road trip location
* One double occupancy standard hotel room for 2 nights/3 days
* Roundtrip ground transportation between the destination airport and hotel
* Incidental expenses during the road trip up to $2,000
* A new 2013 Ford Fusion Energi up to $55,000
* A check payable to winner for $15,000 to put towards taxes or other fees associated with the vehicle
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older who hold a valid U.S. drivers license at the time of entry.
Everyone loves a surprise.MasterCard is looking for buzzworthy Activation Ideas for priceless, “In The Moment” surprises built around major cultural events and the people who love them.