Show off where you mountain bike.
This contest is over, but there are lots of new ones! Watch our weekly contest update!
Due October 21st, 2013 -
The mountain bike challenge is about finding the best 2 minute experience on a mountain bike. It doesn't matter what kind of terrain you are on, record the best 2 minutes of your journey and upload to Indi.com. They are looking for those riders who can provide an experience to viewers that is unique, cutting edge, and entertaining.
* Please make sure your video is an original created for Indi.com. The best way to do this is to mention Indi at the beginning. (This expedites the submission process significantly).
* Keep your video under 2 minutes.
* Tell the Indi audience what it is about this ride that you like so much.
* Set the stage by giving the audience a brief description of what they are about to experience.
* Don't worry too much about the video production; the more bumps the better! If you're using your phone, make sure to shoot your video horizontally (ie. sideways).
Click the link below for Official Rules and more details.
Open to registered members of the Indi.com community (it's free to register!).
Post Foods is seeking FOUR filmmakers to each make a 30-second video that shows how Post Fruity Pebbles and Post Cocoa Pebbles add a creative spark to your morning and make each day awesome. Click here to see the brand-selected Ideas, then submit a Pitch by June 1st to be considered!