Make viewers fall in love with your vocab short film.
Jocelyn Grey from Delhi, CA
Due March 3rd, 2014 -
On February 14th, we celebrate love. Is there someone special in your thoughts this year? How will you express your feelings? Take inspiration from these special Valentine’s Day words!
Choose one of the eight words or phrases below. Take a close look at the definition and the clues in the brief to craft a story that conveys the definition. Then, make a video that lasts 1 minute or less that effectively and creatively teaches the meaning of your chosen word.
The eight words you can choose from in this challenge are:
1. Paramour (noun) - lover
2. Amorous (adjective) - romantic
3. Devoted (adjective) - loyal
4. Keen on (phrase) - interested in, in love with
5. Woo (verb) - to try to gain the love of someone
6. Effusive (adjective) - gushing with feeling
7. Desirous (adjective) - longing
8. Star-crossed lovers (phrase) - two people destined to be unhappily in love with one another
Click the link below for Official Rules and more details.
Students (ages 13-18): $1000
Teachers/Adults (19 and older): $1000
Viewer's Choice Prize
Open to members of the Project ED community (it's free to register!), who are residents of the US and Canada, 13 and older.
Are you feeling lovesick this year? Project Ed has the perfect remedy for you: Expressions of Love! You can win up to $1000 by creating a one-minute video on one of the 8 vocabulary words.