Due July 20th, 2015 - SSAMCAST invites you to design and record your own lecture videos that show how you teach and share knowledge in one of five academic subjects.
To participate, upload a minimum of two (2) videos teaching one of the following academic subjects:
1. Math: Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Statistics, Math for C.S or Engineering
2. Science: Biology, Physics, Organic Chemistry, Cosmology and Astronomy
3. Computer science: Computer programming, Program coding, C++ Programming, UNIX, Web Applications, Computer Networking
4. Test-prep: SAT1, SAT2, ACT, GMAT, GRE, PCAT, MCAT
5. Business: Marketing, Accounting, Finance
The courses must be on a high school or college level, and each video must be 5 min - 30 min long.
Note: You may begin working on your videos now, but submissions won't officially open until June 29th.
Click the link below for Official Rules and more details.
Best Overall Teacher
Best Subject Teacher
Five Best Subject videos (one per subject) will each earn $500
Ten Runner-Up videos (two per subject) will each earn $50
To be eligible to enter the Contest, participants must be over the age of 16.
Create two Videos for the Johnson & Johnson: Listerine website that embrace an authentic feel for the LISTERINE® BOLD UNDERCOVER series. Listerine wants to document a day in the life of its selected talents based in the United Kingdom, capturing how their morning rituals give them the boldness to take on anything.