Due July 20th, 2015 - SSAMCAST invites you to design and record your own lecture videos that show how you teach and share knowledge in one of five academic subjects.
To participate, upload a minimum of two (2) videos teaching one of the following academic subjects:
1. Math: Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Statistics, Math for C.S or Engineering
2. Science: Biology, Physics, Organic Chemistry, Cosmology and Astronomy
3. Computer science: Computer programming, Program coding, C++ Programming, UNIX, Web Applications, Computer Networking
4. Test-prep: SAT1, SAT2, ACT, GMAT, GRE, PCAT, MCAT
5. Business: Marketing, Accounting, Finance
The courses must be on a high school or college level, and each video must be 5 min - 30 min long.
Note: You may begin working on your videos now, but submissions won't officially open until June 29th.
Click the link below for Official Rules and more details.
Best Overall Teacher
Best Subject Teacher
Five Best Subject videos (one per subject) will each earn $500
Ten Runner-Up videos (two per subject) will each earn $50
To be eligible to enter the Contest, participants must be over the age of 16.
At Tongal, it's not about who you know or where you went to school. They believe that brilliant people are everywhere and that creative work should be accessible to everyone. Join Tongal's creative community and gain access to cool work that pays.