How are you helping to combat climate change?
Due August 17th, 2015 - If you are between the ages of 18 and 30, tve biomovies wants to hear about your inspiring actions. Think about a project or campaign you are involved in to combat climate change, an action which convinced your parents, school or college to take climate action, a lobbying of your elected members of parliament or your city leaders. Whatever is making a difference, turn it into a snappy concise video and join the competition.
To participate, make a three minute film about the action you are involved in to combat climate change.
Some key questions to answer are:
* Why did you choose to engage in this climate action?
* What were some of the key things that took place?
* What were some of the successes?
* Where did these successes occur (locally, nationally or internationally)?
* How can youth from similar countries replicate the activities that have been implemented?
Click the link below for Official Rules and more details.
Two Grand Prize winners will be named (one chosen by the judges, the other chosen by the amount of views their video receives), and each will receive:
* Round trip to COP21/CMP11 in Paris, France from 30 November to 11 December 2015 (inclusive of accommodation and other expenses); and
* Position as a youth reporter for COP21/CMP11, responsible for assisting UNFCCC Newsroom team with videos, articles and social media posts.
This competition is open to any person, in any country, that is between the ages of 18 and 30 on 15 November 2015.
Create a short, sweet, and cheeky Video that highlights the iconic amenities at Caesars properties in Las Vegas and drives awareness for the leisure traveler to enjoy free WiFi available across their numerous properties.