Inspire the next generation to eliminate nuclear weapons.
Due August 4th, 2015 - NUKEBUSTERS seeks powerful films to inspire millennials to get active in the movement to eliminate nuclear weapons. Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR) is seeking compelling stories, original voices, and a magnetic quality that inspires action. Entries in any format are encouraged: documentary, advocacy, narrative, animated shorts or music videos. Can you make a creative film that will speak to youth?
Note: Early Bird Deadline for Submissions is July 6, 2015. Staff will review early bird submissions for adherence to rules and advise entrants if guidelines have been met. Entrants may resubmit work that does not meet guidelines.
Click the link below for Official Rules and more details.
* Student Fimmaker: A $5,000 cash prize for the best short film by a student filmmaker (may not have graduated college/university before August 2014)
* Professional Filmmaker: A $5,000 cash prize for the best short film by a professional filmmaker
* A $1,000 cash prize for the best short film to articulate the economic argument (budget) for the abolition of nuclear weapons
* A $1,000 cash prize for the best short film to articulate the health argument for the abolition of nuclear weapons
* A $1,000 cash prize for the best short film to articulate a faith-based message for the abolition of nuclear weapons
Open to entrants who are 18 years of age or older. Contest restricted to U.S. Citizens, legal residents, or students legally residing in the U.S. for the duration of their film school programs.
Create a short, sweet, and cheeky Video that highlights the iconic amenities at Caesars properties in Las Vegas and drives awareness for the leisure traveler to enjoy free WiFi available across their numerous properties.