UK filmmakers, pitch to create a sports docu-short.
Due July 16th, 2015 - Copa90, the UK’s premier football focused YouTube channel, in partnership with Hyundai, is inviting filmmakers from the U.K. to submit a visual storyboard (JPG) and written treatment capturing the story of Ray Westbrook, Captain of the Great British Amputee Football Team who is now setting up Portsmouth Amputee F.C.
One filmmaker will receive the opportunity to collaborate with Copa90's production team to bring their film to life with a £6,500 production budget.
When creating your storyboard treatment, please consider the following:
* The final film will be 10 minutes long.
* Include a written treatment for your storyboard
* That the idea is achievable within the given budget.
* Production is scheduled to run throughout August 2015.
* The film will be made in association with Street League.
* The finished Film is due to be broadcast early September 2015.
* In addition to the Film, a short behind the scenes video and supporting trailers will be produced.
* Upon finishing the film with the Copa90 production team, the video will premier on Copa90's official YouTube Channel for the entire world to see.
Click the link below for Official Rules and more details.
One filmmaker, as selected by Copa90's and Hyundai's judging panel, will:
* Have their work turned into a 10 minute film, to be premiered on Copa90
* Receive £6,500 production budget for their film
* Receive mentoring by the Copa90 production team to bring their film storyboard to life
* Receive exposure across the Copa90 channel network and Hyundai’s social media channels
* Receive £1,000
This opportunity is open to residents of the U.K. ages 18 years and older.
is now open!
Encourage students in Grades 3-8 to create a 1-2 minute video of their plan to make a difference for children living in poverty for a chance to win $5,000 for a charity of their choice and other exciting prizes.