Why do you like Kiss Me Organic's Matcha?
Due May 1st, 2017 - Kiss Me Organics, carries a range of nutrient-packed teas, free from chemicals and preservatives, to keep you healthy and active in your busy life. All their green and blooming teas are lab tested to ensure the highest quality of leaves. They’re 100% certified organic and brimming with delicious health benefits. Now they are running a video contest! Everyone who agrees to participate will be sent a free 4oz bag of Kiss Me Organics Matcha (Green Tea Powder).
To participate, each participant must upload a video testimonial that discusses:
- Why they liked the Matcha
- The health benefits and changes in their body that they felt from drinking it
- Recipe ideas or suggestions on how you incorporated Matcha into your life
- They do not want participants to make their videos look like "review" videos that seem fake/forced or mention their incentivized participation. It should sound natural and fun.
The video must be:
1) Shot horizontally
2) be between 30s to 1:30
3) include yourself in the video
4) Video must be uploaded separately on YouTube & Facebook (make sure to tag @KissMeOrganics in each + use the hashtag #Matcha)
5) Include a link to https://us.kissmeorganics.com/shop/culinary-matcha/
*The testimonial video links for Facebook and YouTube (uploaded separately) will be submitted via submission form on contest page.*
Click the link below for Official Rules and more details.
Open to participants in the US, Canada, and the UK.
NASA and the Houston Cinema Arts Society are looking for filmmakers with a passion for storytelling to create unique and out of the box films using real NASA footage. Your film could be screened at the Houston Cinema Arts Festival in November and win one of five cash awards!